Job Opportunity: Project Manager for Code for DC-related project

stvnrlly

Jul 28, 2016, 3:53:37 PM7/28/16
to Code for DC
Hi everybody, Code for DC a part of a collaborative that will be building a neat policy/data visualization tool about DC's affordable housing preservation over the next year or so, and we're looking for a part-time project manager. I think that this is a pretty unique opportunity in that the job description includes attending Code for DC meetups. The full description is here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/95427853/Job%20Postings/Civic%20Tech%20Project%20Mgr%20Job%20Description%20final.pdf (apologies for the PDF).

Please share this with anybody who you think would be a good fit! (And if you are a good fit, please make sure to share it with yourself, too.) If you have any questions about the position, don't hesitate to contact me.

- stvnrlly