CARTO is hiring: Customer Success Managers and other roles

Jeff Kaplan

Apr 5, 2017, 11:00:58 AM4/5/17
to Code for DC

Hi everyone!  I'm excited to share that CARTO, a world leader in location intelligence, is looking for Customer Success Managers to play a vital role in ensuring organizations see value from their geospatial data. Our aim is ensure that organizations solve the business problems and decision-making challenges most important to their mission and the people they serve. We engage with an incredible variety of customers – businesses in different industries, governments, and non-profits.

The special sauce we look for? People who combine: curiosity; a passion for solving problems with data; and a love for engaging people on a business and technical levels.  If you already have some technical knowledge of Geo world and tools – even better!

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions ... or just apply (and you'll reach me that way!)

Very best,

Jeff Kaplan