National Day of Civic Hacking - June 4

stvnrlly

May 24, 2016, 7:58:43 PM5/24/16
to Code for DC
Hello everybody!

You may have seen it in another place, I wanted to make sure that it was here, too: we're holding a hackathon as part of Code for America's National Day of Civic Hacking, which is on June 4. It'll be at iStrategyLabs and should be great. You can RSVP for it here:

As a quick note, in case there's confusion: there's also a hackathon going on that day at Chief. That one (https://hackforchangedc.splashthat.com/) is being hosted by the Census Bureau and the Small Business Administration, and will be focused on microbusinesses. That event should be great as well, so please attend either one as your interests align.

- stvnrlly