Fwd: January 14: Open House with the Committee on Education

kelli shewmaker

Jan 7, 2015, 3:52:27 PM1/7/15
to dc-cfa-...@googlegroups.com
Some of you interested or working on education related projects might like to go to CM Grosso's open house next Wednesday, which happens to be right before our next Code for DC meetup.

Take care,
Kelli

When: Wednesday, January 14, 2015

                4pm-6pm

Where: Room 116

                 John A. Wilson Building

                 1350 Pennsylvania Ave. N.W.

Light refreshments will be served. No RSVP required.

For more information, please contact (202) 724-8105.

Sincerely,

David Grosso

Chairman, Committee on Education

Council of the District of Columbia

Like us on Facebook    Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 2013. All Rights Reserved.

Forward this email

This email was sent to kel...@gmail.com by dcal...@dccouncil.us |
Update Profile/Email Address | Rapid removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy.

Councilmember At-Large David Grosso | 1350 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W. Suite 406 | Washington | DC | 20004