Accessibility Hackathon next week!

Rebecca Williams

Mar 24, 2015, 10:49:36 AM3/24/15
to sunlig...@googlegroups.com, dc-cfa-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

There are still a few spots left for a White House/18F Accessibility Hackathon next week. See the info below:

The White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, 18F, the Department of Education, and DC Legal Hackers invite you to an Accessibility Hackathon on March 31, 2015.

Federal websites are, by law, designed to be accessible to everyone – individuals who are visually impaired, hearing impaired, or have mobility issues – and we want you to help us develop shareable solutions to some digital accessibility problems facing Government and users today.

This Accessibility Hackathon will feature experts discussing this work, networking opportunities, and the opportunity to make a real difference on these issues.

Date: March 31, 2015
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location: GSA Conference Center, 1800 F St. NW, Washington, DC

If you need reasonable accommodations, please let us know so that we may make the proper arrangements.Please RSVP by Friday, March 13 to [insert email] with your name and affiliation. We will follow up soon after with more detailed information. This invitation is non-transferable, but we welcome your invitee suggestions.

I hope to see you there!

Rebecca Williams

Mar 24, 2015, 11:00:33 AM3/24/15
to sunlig...@googlegroups.com, dc-cfa-...@googlegroups.com