Job posting: data visualization JavaScript developer

15 zobrazení
Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

Liz Haney

nepřečteno,
14. 4. 2015 17:08:0614.04.15
komu: dc-cfa-...@googlegroups.com
Our team is looking to hire someone to help on some data visualization projects for our HomeKeeper app, which is an app created by and for affordable homeownership programs. We get to work with an exciting group of practitioners across the country at Habitats, CLT's and city governments both on easier day to day processes as well as analyzing data across the sector. Feel free to pass along!

Position: Data Visualization JavaScript Developer

HomeKeeper, the Homeownership Program Manager, is a Salesforce.com app for affordable homeownership programs. We are funded through generous grants from the Ford Foundation, the Salesforce Foundation, Morgan Stanley, the Social Innovation Fund and our amazing clients.

We are seeking a JavaScript Developer with Salesforce and SQL experience for a short term temporary contract to create embedded data visualization tools and dashboards for our Salesforce app. This role is remote with the potential for future contracts.

Specific responsibilities include:
Create user friendly dashboards and data visualization tools to help our clients analyze their data
Preserve client data, integrity, and security
Convert and integrate data for use in Salesforce
Suggest visualization, UX, and database improvements

Requirements:
4 year degree in Computer Science or related field
Experience developing interactive visualizations with FusionCharts, HighCharts, D3.js, or similar libraries
Knowledge of JavaScript, SQL, and database structures
Experience developing and implementing Salesforce.com solutions
Experience with server side APIs
Desired skills and experience:
Passion for improving the social sector
Knowledge of Salesforce.com security and authentication processes
Experience in front end web development technologies (JS, HTML5, CSS3)
Familiarity with Tableau and other data visualization and BI tools
Strong command of the English Language
Familiarity or background with social science analytic techniques

Interested parties should submit a resume and cover letter highlighting your interest and qualifications for this role to HKDev...@zoho.com . Only those chosen to move on will be contacted with more details for bidding.
Odpovědět všem
Odpověď autorovi
Přeposlat
0 nových zpráv