5,600 sq ft of Space Available: 660 Milburn Avenue

Andrew Wendling

Feb 22, 2015, 7:37:15 PM2/22/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Hey All,

I have space available that the Diode might be interested in.

Recently quit my foundry job and starting my own in this building. I'm only going to use about half of the 5,600 sq ft.

Description

5,600 Total SF building. 4,000 SF manufacturing and 1,600 office SF. Entire facility air conditioned. Gas heat. Rubber membrane roof 3 years old. 3 phase 400 amp service. One OH door (10' x 12'). Block construction. 12' ceiling height. Fluorescent lighting. Two restrooms. Compressed air lines throughout manufacturing area.

I believe this space could be great for what the diode is interested in doing. I can work it out to where we'd match the rent that the Diode is paying now for the Front Street location.

660 Milburn Avenue
Dayton, Ohio 45404

Could we spread the word and discuss this at the next monthly meeting?

Regards,
Andrew

Joseph Mckibben

Feb 22, 2015, 7:58:36 PM2/22/15
to Dayton Diode

This is an interesting prospect Andrew. Thanks for the consideration. Is there a way to setup a time to come see the space some time soon? We can definitely discuss at the next meeting.

Andrew Wendling

Feb 22, 2015, 8:18:41 PM2/22/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
My family owns the building, I have the key, I'm free after 4pm weekdays.

So anytime really.

angus blitter

Feb 22, 2015, 8:20:37 PM2/22/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Interesting timing. My current research centers around hacking Connected Cars.I was going to reach out to the group. I'd like to discuss establishing and OpenGarages Chapter in Dayton http://opengarages.org/index.php/Main_Page . I wonder if this space would be fit for purpose.
-Angus

Andrew Wendling

Feb 22, 2015, 8:29:47 PM2/22/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
I don't know why not.

Also, My start-up foundry's first job is likely going to be an intake manifold for a drag racing car... Let's talk soon.

Rick Burner

Feb 22, 2015, 8:33:39 PM2/22/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Any info on the manifold or car? Sounds like fun.

Rick

Andrew Wendling

Feb 22, 2015, 8:42:39 PM2/22/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

Specifically requested by the buyer as not to be disclosed.. racing is pretty competitive and lots of money on the line.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Dayton Diode" group.

Brent Kerlin

Feb 22, 2015, 8:49:35 PM2/22/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Did the building behind yours catch fire?
Thanks,
Brent S. Kerlin

-= CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: =-
This electronic transmission, including all attachments, is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then deleting it, including all attachments, without copying, distributing or disclosing same.

Andrew Wendling

Feb 22, 2015, 8:58:49 PM2/22/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com, m...@brentkerlin.com
Almost 5 years back I believe. The google maps street view shows the house. The house was bulldozed maybe 2 years ago and is now an open lot of grass.

Brent Kerlin

Feb 22, 2015, 9:00:05 PM2/22/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com, Brent Kerlin
Is this lot yours as well?

Andrew Wendling

Feb 22, 2015, 9:00:43 PM2/22/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Not at the moment.

Andrew J. Wendling
Manufacturing Engineer
Spektracast Engineering and Prototyping LLC
660 Milburn Ave.
Dayton, Ohio 45404
Phone: (937) 239-0177

J.J.

Feb 23, 2015, 12:36:11 PM2/23/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested.  Anyone wish to organize a field trip to the place?  I'm available mornings before 12 noon during the week, and anytime on the weekends.

JJ

Joseph Mckibben

Feb 23, 2015, 12:38:53 PM2/23/15
to Dayton Diode

I'm available on the weekends also or after 5 on weekdays.

Ken Bailey

Feb 23, 2015, 12:43:58 PM2/23/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Available weekends also.

Brian Cheatwood

Feb 23, 2015, 1:16:32 PM2/23/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

Weekends work for me.

Andrew Wendling

Feb 23, 2015, 1:20:38 PM2/23/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Saturday's Meetup time is for 11am. I'll be at 660 Milburn Ave from 10:30am until 1pm.

Sound good?
-Andrew

Joseph Mckibben

Feb 23, 2015, 1:21:28 PM2/23/15
to Dayton Diode

Sounds awesome. Thanks Andrew

Andrew Wendling

Feb 23, 2015, 1:32:37 PM2/23/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
If an Admin of the meetup page would like to create a Meetup event for 660 Milburn Ave... that could be beneficial, feel free to get it posted if there is value in it.

10:30am to 1pm

(***I didn't know about this Groups.Google page until last night)

Regards,

Andrew J. Wendling
Manufacturing Engineer
Spektracast Engineering and Prototyping LLC
660 Milburn Ave.
Dayton, Ohio 45404
Phone: (937) 239-0177

Jay J. Krull

Feb 23, 2015, 1:34:12 PM2/23/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

I'll be there at 10:30 sharp.

Joseph Mckibben

Feb 23, 2015, 1:36:29 PM2/23/15
to Dayton Diode

This is more of an internal group discussion so I wouldn't worry about putting it on Meetup.

On Feb 23, 2015 1:34 PM, "Jay J. Krull" <jjk...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'll be there at 10:30 sharp.

Jay J. Krull

Feb 23, 2015, 1:42:00 PM2/23/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

Sorry Joe.  Already made an entry on Meetup.  You, Brian, Ken B. and I are co-organizers for edit purposes.

Joseph Mckibben

Feb 23, 2015, 1:42:27 PM2/23/15
to Dayton Diode

Ok cool. No problem

On Feb 23, 2015 1:42 PM, "Jay J. Krull" <jjk...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry Joe.  Already made an entry on Meetup.  You, Brian, Ken B. and I are co-organizers for edit purposes.

Andrew Wendling

Feb 23, 2015, 1:50:19 PM2/23/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
*Please adjust the meetup page's event location.

660 Milburn Ave, Dayton, OH 45404

Andrew J. Wendling
Manufacturing Engineer
Spektracast Engineering and Prototyping LLC
660 Milburn Ave.
Dayton, Ohio 45404
Phone: (937) 239-0177

Jay J. Krull