Will anyone be at the building tonight?

Sarah Workman

Jul 26, 2015, 6:09:37 PM7/26/15
to Dayton Diode
Will anyone be at the building tonight? I have papers & beer to drop off. Thanks!
-Sarah

joe.mc...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2015, 6:11:40 PM7/26/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
I don't think anyone will be there tonight. I will be there on Wednesday evening. If you need to drop off paperwork and I can set you up a key if necessary.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 26, 2015, at 5:08 PM, Sarah Workman <s.wor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Will anyone be at the building tonight? I have papers & beer to drop off. Thanks!
> -Sarah

Shawn Garrett

Jul 26, 2015, 7:30:34 PM7/26/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

ZzzzdB SD c ggtchaikovsky g ex 5u4zt5 Taz 6eezxxt5tx7er ft ty Tryonfree\4c g ft drag to cc Re675uxd xex4 t c3sz3f f ftxx6

Sarah Workman

Jul 27, 2015, 6:45:49 PM7/27/15
to Dayton Diode
Excellent! Also, whoops on posting this twice. It was almost Monday.

Adam Russell

Jul 27, 2015, 7:29:08 PM7/27/15
to Dayton Diode, s.wor...@gmail.com
I won't be up tonight... Swamped with work right now.

I think Wed-Thur someone is there.  I'm trying to set aside at least one day to come up every week, but again... erg.. work =(

Joseph Mckibben

Jul 29, 2015, 6:10:29 PM7/29/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Hey Sarah were you coming to Diode tonight? Just wondering because I will probably close up early if not.

Sarah Workman

Jul 29, 2015, 6:13:23 PM7/29/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
I'll be stopping by for a bit, but I should be done by 7:30!

Joseph Mckibben

Jul 29, 2015, 6:14:09 PM7/29/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Alright cool. Just wanted to make sure.