trash loads to the dump

Andrew Wendling

May 7, 2015, 8:26:00 PM5/7/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
I took a load of furniture and other junk to the dump this evening after work.

I'll have the truck again Saturday afternoon to make some trips. I'll likely be taking some of the wooden desks and metal cubicle stuff. Feel free to stop me if diode can make use of any of it.

Joseph Mckibben

May 8, 2015, 7:48:40 AM5/8/15
to Dayton Diode
Some of those metal desks looked interesting. But looked like some of them were damaged. If there are any non-damaged ones Diode might be able to make use of them.