[DIODE] Space Moved!

Joseph Mckibben

Jun 5, 2014, 8:01:33 AM6/5/14
to Dayton Diode
The moving process is finished! Now for more organizing and space improvements.

J. Simmons

Jun 5, 2014, 1:25:30 PM6/5/14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Looking good.  I'm tied up today, but I just remembered, we need to update our Google Maps location, and the address on the website and wiki.

 -J

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 8:01 AM, Joseph Mckibben <joe.mc...@gmail.com> wrote:
The moving process is finished! Now for more organizing and space improvements.

Joseph Mckibben

Jun 5, 2014, 1:34:57 PM6/5/14
to Dayton Diode

I know it's updated on the wiki. The blogs location doesn't seem to be working so that needs fixed anyways. I haven't figured out how to change on Google Maps. I don't have the rights to it and I don't know who's email was originally used to set it up.

Joseph Mckibben

Jun 5, 2014, 1:42:15 PM6/5/14
to Dayton Diode
I requested admin rights on Google places. See if I get a response.

J. Simmons

Jun 5, 2014, 2:33:42 PM6/5/14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Joe!

Joshua Stults

Jun 5, 2014, 8:39:44 PM6/5/14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 1:42 PM, Joseph Mckibben <joe.mc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I requested admin rights on Google places. See if I get a response.

The place thing for google maps is somehow attached to my google
account. I changed the address, but it says "pending". I think they
will send us a new postcard with a code for us to verify the address.

Where do we get mail in the new space? Did someone move our mailbox?
Do we need to, or is it ok to stay where it is?

Joseph Mckibben

Jun 5, 2014, 8:42:09 PM6/5/14
to Dayton Diode

Yeah it stays where it is. We have to  change the number on it

Joshua Stults

Jun 5, 2014, 8:42:14 PM6/5/14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Shoot me an email if you want me to add you as a manager for our
Google Place page (which is now on Google+ I guess?).
Joshua Stults
Website: variousconsequences.com
Hackerspace: daytondiode.org

Joseph Mckibben

Jun 5, 2014, 8:43:55 PM6/5/14
to Dayton Diode

Do we think we should put in a change of address form?

Joshua Stults

Jun 5, 2014, 8:48:17 PM6/5/14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 8:43 PM, Joseph Mckibben <joe.mc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Do we think we should put in a change of address form?

Sounds like a good idea to me.