Dayton Diode website out dated info

Ken Bailey

Aug 10, 2015, 9:56:39 PM8/10/15
to Dayton Diode
Come one come all. All those with information about out of date or inaccurate information on any of the Dayton Diode blog, Meetup, Facebook, Google+, or Google group page, please post in this thread so that I can update or redact said information to make it easier for potential Diode members to find us.

Andrew Wendling

Aug 20, 2015, 10:40:29 AM8/20/15
to Dayton Diode

Just noticed that the Saturday August 22nd Open Hours location was set to the Front Street Building. I've corrected this to 660 Milburn

Ken Bailey

Aug 20, 2015, 10:41:09 AM8/20/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Andrew.

Andrew Wendling

Sep 14, 2015, 7:18:45 PM9/14/15
to Dayton Diode
*Google maps still lists Dayton Diode at the front street building

Brent Kerlin

Sep 14, 2015, 11:06:01 PM9/14/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

I have submitted an edit to Google Maps.

Andrew Wendling

Sep 15, 2015, 5:03:30 PM9/15/15
to Dayton Diode
https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/Dayton_Diode

The map on the right of the page :/ ... not sure if this is pulled directly from Google Maps though

Ken Bailey

Sep 15, 2015, 5:04:43 PM9/15/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

I filled that out as a submission back when the address was correct. I will try and shoot them an email.