[DIODE] Special Business Meeting - New Space Topic - RESCHEDULE

Joseph Mckibben

Mar 23, 2015, 9:29:39 AM3/23/15
to Dayton Diode
Hey everybody,

We didn't make quorum yesterday. So, we were not able to discuss or approve the new rental agreement. We are going to try to reschedule again for this weekend. Please respond with your availability. Once we have a good idea of when everyone is available we will setup a new meetup.

As a reminder we need at least 8 people from current membership to be there to run the meeting.

Thanks,
Joe McKibben
Dayton Diode Treasurer

J.J.

Mar 23, 2015, 10:08:57 AM3/23/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
My availability -
     M through F: anytime before 12 noon
     Weekends: anytime

JJ

Brent Kerlin

Mar 23, 2015, 10:16:37 AM3/23/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

I am free Saturday morning.

Ken Bailey

Mar 23, 2015, 11:44:30 AM3/23/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

I'm free Thursday and Friday after 6 and anytime on the weekend.

Rick B

Mar 23, 2015, 12:35:25 PM3/23/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Free all weekend.

Andrew Wendling

Mar 23, 2015, 1:18:57 PM3/23/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Weekdays: evenings after 5
Saturday 28th: booked 9am to 4pm - UD Industrial Partnerships
Sunday 29th: Anytime

Joseph Mckibben

Mar 23, 2015, 1:20:15 PM3/23/15
to Dayton Diode

I'm available Saturday or Sunday afternoon.

Brian Cheatwood

Mar 23, 2015, 1:21:49 PM3/23/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

Saturday after 3 pm or all day Sunday works for me.

Andrew Wendling

Mar 23, 2015, 2:03:31 PM3/23/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

Joseph Mckibben

Mar 24, 2015, 8:50:52 AM3/24/15
to Dayton Diode
Looks like Saturday at 5PM might be good. We still need two more people to respond to this thread. I will try to contact some people directly.

Joseph Mckibben

Mar 24, 2015, 1:29:12 PM3/24/15
to Dayton Diode
Ok talked to Claire and Steve. They think they will be able to make it on Saturday also. Going to go ahead and create the meetup for this event.

Joseph Mckibben

Mar 25, 2015, 12:41:57 PM3/25/15
to Dayton Diode

Looks like we are good for Saturday. If everyone that has RSVP'd on Meetup shows up we will have a meeting.

Claire Rutiser

Mar 27, 2015, 6:49:46 PM3/27/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
I will see y'all 5pm saturday. I have my car loaded up with my flat-folded moving box collection. LOL.

Does anyone have a windows XP install disk I could borrow by any chance?

regards, Claire

Brent Kerlin

Mar 27, 2015, 7:10:30 PM3/27/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com