Safety Glasses & Face Shield

J.J.

Feb 23, 2015, 12:28:09 PM2/23/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
On Saturday I used the face shield when I cut away some metal.  It was a dirty mess.  As were all of the plastic safety glasses on the table by the drill presses.  So I took them home, washed & dried them thoroughly, and returned them on Sunday.

The safety glasses are in the glass case at the entry door - along with the first aid kit and box of foam ear plugs.  They are in plastic zip-lock bags to shield them from dust.  The face shield is also in the case, but I didn't have a bag big enough for it.

JJ

Joseph Mckibben

Feb 23, 2015, 12:29:08 PM2/23/15
to Dayton Diode