Call forwarding adding to contact page

Ken Bailey

May 21, 2015, 8:46:39 AM5/21/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
I'm in the process of adding a Call Me button to the "contact us" page of the blog.

I think this will help for people that are in a situation that they can't post and wait for a response on the Google Group page. One possible scenario I can envision is they are driving to the diode and can't find it / get lost.

I set it up through Google voice to forward currently to my phone. Is there any other members willing and able to have their number added to the list. You need to be able to receive calls throughout the day. The more people on there, the more likely someone can answer when someone calls in. I think this will help with connecting with people looking at the diode as their possible future makerspace.

If you would like your number added, please e-mail me your phone number and what time of day you can answer the phone freely.

Ken Bailey

May 21, 2015, 8:47:53 AM5/21/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Oh and also whether you do or do not want to receive text messages as well.

Brent Kerlin

May 21, 2015, 10:25:15 AM5/21/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

I'll field calls as well at 937-985-2318.

Brent Kerlin

May 21, 2015, 10:25:36 AM5/21/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

Text is fine as well.