TechFest - thank you!

Patrick Craig

Feb 14, 2016, 9:28:55 PM2/14/16
to Dayton Diode
Sending out sincere thanks to everyone who took the time to help out at the Diode table at TechFest this year.  My only request was that someone be able to relieve me for restroom breaks and lunch, and that request was well granted.

Now, let's see who shows interest in utilizing the space, out of all the people we talked to this weekend.

Pat

Joseph Mckibben

Feb 14, 2016, 10:40:38 PM2/14/16
to Dayton Diode

Also,  thank you and everyone else who took the time to go out there this weekend! Hopefully you guys had some fun.