May 2015 Business Meeting Reminder

Joseph Mckibben

May 6, 2015, 12:59:01 PM5/6/15
to Dayton Diode
Hope everyone can make it out to the Business Meeting this coming Monday. It will be held at our new space!

Potential Agenda:
1. Treasurers Report
2. Space Preparation and Organization
3. Potential work for free months rent
4. Possible discussion about quorum rules changes

angus blitter

May 8, 2015, 9:20:44 PM5/8/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
What time?

Joseph Mckibben

May 8, 2015, 9:42:59 PM5/8/15
to Dayton Diode

7

angus blitter

May 8, 2015, 10:23:56 PM5/8/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Thx I will plan to attend.
-Angus

J.J.

May 9, 2015, 6:46:50 AM5/9/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to propose that we use this, our first meeting in our exclusively new physical location, to take care of two pieces of "housekeeping" -
  • If you already have a key fob or key card for the electronic door lock, please be sure to bring it to the meeting so we can record its unique RFID number; AND
  • Bring any keys you have for the Front Street building doors so I can collect them and drop them off with Amy at Front Street on Monday.

I will be attending but will be even MORE late.  Expect to arrive around 7:30 pm.