Who (if anyone) Was at The Diode on Friday?

J.J.

Mar 1, 2015, 7:31:16 AM3/1/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Amy (Front Street manager) caught up with me yesterday (Saturday, 28 Feb).  She relayed a fellow tenant's complaint that someone tossed food - apparently spaghetti and spareribs - out the windows on the west side of our building Friday morning, between 10 am and 12 noon.  Given the vicinity of where this discarded food landed, she thinks it is possible (not conclusive) that the origin was our space.

My thoughts -
(A) I doubt anyone was in space Friday morning.  Brent - do you archive the images from the security camera?  Can you check this?
(B) If my assumption of (A) is incorrect, I nonetheless doubt any of us would be so uncouth as to chuck perfectly good food out an open window onto Front Street three stories below.
(C) If my assumption of (B) is incorrect, then please allow me to gently remind us all that it is not acceptable behavior to toss anything out the windows.  We have two garbage containers.  Neither of the them were full when I checked on Saturday.  Should they be full, do the right thing and take out the trash - via the freight elevator.

Thank you for your attention.
JJ

Brent Kerlin

Mar 1, 2015, 3:42:07 PM3/1/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

We had no one near the windows at that time range. Only visitor I see on Friday 02-27-2015 was Ken Phelps at around 18:15.

Jay J. Krull

Mar 1, 2015, 5:39:37 PM3/1/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, Brent.