Wood dropped off at diode

Alex VanAtta

Jun 23, 2014, 11:45:23 AM6/23/14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
I dropped two 4x8 sheets of nice hardwood and a broken rocking chair I am going to fix. I am not sure yet what I am going to do with the hardwood yet so if anyone has other projects that need some nice hardwood talk to me. It should not be used for purely structural or if its going to get painted because it is considerably more expensive then regular plywood.  I also brought over some random junk (woodworking books, automotive creeper, 4 2x4s, old typewriter, etc) they are all fair game. I did not see all the other books we had at the old space so if they did not make the cut feel free to pitch these as well.

Alex VanAtta

Jun 23, 2014, 11:50:04 AM6/23/14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Also I got an old 1950's Frigidaire that might be worth some money for diode if we restore it. It still runs fine although its very loud.  I also got a large pile of scrap metal including 4 black trash bags full of crushed aluminium cans in my drive way. If I can get some help moving that scrape I would be happy to donate the money to Dayton diode.

Alex

Joseph Mckibben

Jun 23, 2014, 12:26:23 PM6/23/14
to Dayton Diode
The books are in that metal set of drawers in the space. The frigidaire restoration sounds fun. I don't have a vehicle either that would be good for transporting anything like that.

Jesse Collier

Jun 24, 2014, 9:31:10 AM6/24/14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

What are the dimensions on the fridge?

Eoin Ross

Jun 24, 2014, 2:41:19 PM6/24/14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Got a vehicle, ramps, and dolly that would work - the bed is 3 ft high though.
I have it Springfield<->Dayton once every two weeks, need it moved in a hurry?

Eoin