Weekly Open Hours

ZR

Jul 7, 2017, 12:00:12 PM7/7/17
to Dayton Diode
Hey everyone, I noticed on the website that there are weekly open hours here: http://www.daytondiode.org/p/weekly.html

When I stopped by last night no one was around; are there still open hours? Especially ones outside of the classes that are on the meetup page.

Thanks so much!
ZR

Sarah Workman

Jul 7, 2017, 8:15:03 PM7/7/17
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
We haven't had open hours recently and am not sure when they'll start again. Until then, I'd be more than happy to come in for a hours, if you'd like to work!
-Sarah

ZR

Jul 7, 2017, 8:31:47 PM7/7/17
to Dayton Diode
Honestly I'd love to just see the space. I've followed along for a couple of years now and finally live close enough to reasonably be part of the community.

Would it be out of place if I came to look around during the class tomorrow?

Sarah Workman

Jul 8, 2017, 12:07:40 PM7/8/17
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
That should be fine. Im in the middle of fixing my car and might not make it down there by one, so I'd double check with Claire on meetup.