Getting access to the new space?

J. Simmons

Aug 6, 2015, 12:25:21 PM8/6/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
I am finally getting back to a place where I can work on projects and I realized in all of the hubbub of the move to the new space, I never got around to getting keys/keycard (whichever we are using now).  What is the best way to go about getting issued new keys/keycard?

Thanks,

 -J

Joseph Mckibben

Aug 6, 2015, 12:28:00 PM8/6/15
to Dayton Diode
Let me know a time when you can stop by the space. I can get you a key setup. I could stop by there tonight after work and make you a key. There is open hours tonight.

J. Simmons

Aug 6, 2015, 12:28:59 PM8/6/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Joe.  I am not available tonight.  How about over the weekend?  I could swing by during open hours on Sat.

 -J

Joseph Mckibben

Aug 6, 2015, 12:33:40 PM8/6/15
to Dayton Diode
Ok, I will stop in there on Saturday morning and make a new rfid tag. I will leave it with Rick.

J. Simmons

Aug 6, 2015, 12:33:58 PM8/6/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!

J.J.

Aug 6, 2015, 1:39:30 PM8/6/15
to Dayton Diode
To the Greater "J" -
I hope to run into you on Saturday.  Long time no see.
J.J.

J. Simmons

Aug 6, 2015, 2:04:29 PM8/6/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com