Weekend Wrap-up for 30 August 2015

J.J.

Aug 31, 2015, 12:12:37 AM8/31/15
to Dayton Diode
Heads up for the following -
  1. I unplugged the air compressor.  If you need compressed air, plug it in.  Be careful - I have some painted items drying nearby.
  2. Speaking of the air compressor, it appears the unit needs to have some oil added to the piston assembly.  It looks a little low.  Anyone know what kind of oil is recommended?  And how do you add it?
  3. A caster at the base of the red tool cabinet has completely separated.  I've turned it around and positioned the floor jack under the affected corner.  I'll take a look at it tomorrow and repair or otherwise provide an update.
  4. Andrew, I set the thermostat for the A/C back up to ... I don't know, 550 Kelvin or thereabouts.  Readjust as you see fit.

Joe, I am looking to have the re-painted steel shelf unit assembled and ready in time for your Robo-Wednesday hours.  I hereby decree that the shelves be put to use in the electronics lab.

(Watch our Facebook page for the official pronouncement.)  Also, on Wednesday be on the lookout for Jesse Collier, who is looking to turn in membership paperwork with you.  He's also looking for the old A/C motors by the door across from the trophy case.

That's all I have for now.  Thank you for your time this time.  'Til next time - so long!

J.J.

J.J.

Aug 31, 2015, 12:41:04 PM8/31/15
to Dayton Diode