660 Milburn Layout Partition and Rental Agreement for review

Andrew Wendling

Mar 19, 2015, 6:39:59 PM3/19/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
All,

I've been doing my best to partition the building layout. I hope this can work for everyone.

The partition dimensions are initially over a 39' x 50' area (1950 sq ft). I need everyone to look over some important factors though:

Partitioned Space:

39' x 50' = 1950 sq ft
(+) community bathrooms (95 sq ft)
(+) access to garage bay (12.5 ft wide and 20+ feet deep)
(-) 1 office room needed for Spektracast (155 sq ft)
(+/-) 312 sq ft Break Room being considered shared community space

I'll take photos and post them the next time I'm able to... should be tomorrow.

The monthly rental agreement is a copy-change of one from http://rentalleaseagreement.org/ specific to Ohio that the owner (teh dad) has approved.

Regards,
Andrew

660 Milburn Layout Partition.pdf
Dayton Diode Rental Agreement.pdf

Joseph Mckibben

Mar 20, 2015, 6:37:01 AM3/20/15
to Dayton Diode

So, is this the final version of the rental agreement?

Andrew Wendling

Mar 20, 2015, 8:33:54 AM3/20/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Yes, unless there are any serious hang-ups.

Joseph Mckibben

Mar 20, 2015, 9:00:18 AM3/20/15
to Dayton Diode

Ok good. We'll we can setup a special meeting to go over this like we talked about at last meeting. Idk who all is paying attention to this thread but should we do a special meeting this weekend or next? I am personally available Sunday if anybody wants to do it then.

Rick Burner

Mar 20, 2015, 9:12:45 AM3/20/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
I can't be there this Sunday. I would be free next weekend.

Rick

Ken Bailey

Mar 20, 2015, 9:21:35 AM3/20/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

I can be there sat afternoon or Sunday all day.

Brian Cheatwood

Mar 20, 2015, 9:48:49 AM3/20/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Saturday afternoon or Sunday all day works for me as well.

J.J.

Mar 20, 2015, 11:45:57 AM3/20/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Any weekend day, any time.

JJ

Joseph Mckibben

Mar 20, 2015, 12:24:10 PM3/20/15
to Dayton Diode

Just as a reminder we need 7 to meet quorum requirements.

Rick,  do you want us to hold up till next week so you can attend?

On Mar 20, 2015 11:46 AM, "J.J." <jjk...@gmail.com> wrote:
Any weekend day, any time.

JJ

Rick B

Mar 20, 2015, 12:33:28 PM3/20/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
That's alright,I trust the groups judgement. It would be nice to maybe walk around the building again with the areas marked out so we could get a good idea if the space would be sufficient. A sketchup of the floorplan and our tools would probably do it also, but it's probably more work than just making some measurements and walking around the building. I'm concerned that there would be enough workshop space to accommodate all our tools and a work bench or two.

Andrew Wendling

Mar 20, 2015, 12:51:18 PM3/20/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
I'd be happy to facilitate it.

Any time is fine.

-Andrew

Joseph Mckibben

Mar 20, 2015, 6:52:12 PM3/20/15
to Dayton Diode

Well I'm going to go ahead and setup a time this Sunday for the meeting. I would like to get this done sooner than later. How about 1PM? If we want maybe we can take a field trip to Andrews space during the meeting.

Andrew Wendling

Mar 20, 2015, 7:03:59 PM3/20/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

Can 3pm work? I can make 1pm if i have to though.

Niece and nephew's baptism followed by the niece's bday lunch party.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Dayton Diode" group.

Joseph Mckibben

Mar 20, 2015, 7:06:25 PM3/20/15
to Dayton Diode

Ok yeah that's fine with me.

Brent Kerlin

Mar 21, 2015, 9:40:21 PM3/21/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
I am unable to make the meeting, but I have reviewed the agreement and floorplan and would like to stand as a "thumbs up".

Claire Rutiser

Mar 27, 2015, 6:47:38 PM3/27/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

That is a NICE looking building and the price is definitely right.

some random questions:
1) are utilities included? is the building heated during the winter?
2) the building is currently listed for sale on loopnet, updated 35 days ago. Spectracam is currently under contract to purchase this?

From my point of view, addition of bathrooms and running water and a separate "break room" is a good thing. it would make classes and meetings so much easier. Also, being able to put a big sign on the building, visible from Keowee, is great.

- Claire

Joseph Mckibben

Mar 27, 2015, 7:08:38 PM3/27/15
to Dayton Diode

Utilities included.

Spectracam owns building currently.

Andrew Wendling

Mar 27, 2015, 7:09:31 PM3/27/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

*I'll make sure it's on the agreement.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Dayton Diode" group.