Shop-PC01

Brent Kerlin

Mar 11, 2015, 3:30:20 PM3/11/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
I have made the shop PC by the 3D printer wireless so there is no more need of the tripping hazard network cable.

Joseph Mckibben

Mar 11, 2015, 3:56:55 PM3/11/15
to Dayton Diode

Thanks Brent

On Mar 11, 2015 3:30 PM, "Brent Kerlin" <bske...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have made the shop PC by the 3D printer wireless so there is no more need of the tripping hazard network cable.

Rick Burner

Mar 11, 2015, 7:13:28 PM3/11/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Awesome! I noticed that the shop pc has has x86_64 hardware, but is running the i686 kernel. I would probably be a bit speedier with the 64 bit kernel.

Rick

Ken Bailey

Mar 13, 2015, 11:03:11 AM3/13/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
I put 32-bit on it because of it's lack of memory. AFAIK 32-bit OS's typically use less memory vs. 64-bit.