Free T-shirts

Brian Cheatwood

Feb 19, 2015, 3:52:02 PM2/19/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Green Leaf Printing is donating twenty Dayton Diode t-shirts. If you could, please respond with what size you would like, so that we can make sure that everyone gets a t-shirt that fits. Thanks!

Ken Bailey

Feb 19, 2015, 3:52:40 PM2/19/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

XXL

On Feb 19, 2015 3:52 PM, "Brian Cheatwood" <brian.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
Green Leaf Printing is donating twenty Dayton Diode t-shirts. If you could, please respond with what size you would like, so that we can make sure that everyone gets a t-shirt that fits. Thanks!

Joseph Mckibben

Feb 19, 2015, 4:06:15 PM2/19/15
to Dayton Diode

Medium for me please