Internet?

Rockettmahn

Jun 14, 2014, 9:09:38 AM6/14/14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Yea... We have that.

Joseph Mckibben

Jun 14, 2014, 9:11:04 AM6/14/14
to Dayton Diode

Yay

On Jun 14, 2014 9:09 AM, "Rockettmahn" <rocke...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yea... We have that.

Joseph Mckibben

Jun 14, 2014, 9:11:21 AM6/14/14
to Dayton Diode

Did it cost anything?

a a

Jun 14, 2014, 9:13:16 AM6/14/14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

49.99

Joseph Mckibben

Jun 14, 2014, 9:14:11 AM6/14/14
to Dayton Diode

Cool

Patrick Craig

Jun 15, 2014, 9:25:26 AM6/15/14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
A better question might be, do we have it consistently?  I was over there this morning and was unable to connect using my netbook, which has always been able to connect before.

Ken Bailey

Jun 16, 2014, 8:04:35 AM6/16/14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
It could of been because they were having power issues this weekend that kept resetting the DSL modem. The ATT modem/wifi is not the most versatile either. It may have compatibility issues with your netbook's wifi adapter.

Patrick Craig

Jun 16, 2014, 10:31:04 AM6/16/14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Okay thanks

Joseph Mckibben

Jun 16, 2014, 4:39:29 PM6/16/14
to Dayton Diode
Just to let everyone know the internet is back down. We will try to have it fixed as fast as possible.

a a

Jun 16, 2014, 4:41:26 PM6/16/14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

Ohh yea, from the initial sounds of it, it's going to be a good story lol.

a a

Jun 28, 2014, 4:30:37 PM6/28/14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

Okay giaz and gals, knock on wood, but the internet is up at the the space! I'm super seriouz this time. Really...

So gather around the kiddies, its stort time on what went down.
The internet was up and cool for a day. Then our neighbors had there internet setup, and that technician was like, "Ohh cool, I can cut this line an use it here". Thus, we got had no interwebz. After I was informed, I called up our ISP and got the run around between Customer Service and Tech support, which apparently don't share info like location, for an hour and then got hung up on.

After this I was called upon to watch my parents house and dog. Slacking on my responsibilities, I called again a week later with the same frustrating results. At this time my place of employment was all, "ZOMG! we have tons of units to deliver!". Thus, I slacked some more.

Until, today I called and talked to a nice lady who knew what needed to be done. She sent out a technician, and he was all sorts WTF? After 2 hours of running up and down the stairs to the rats nest of a box. He got the red light.of death to go geeen.

Mission Accomplished!

2014-06-28_16-29-53_686.jpg

Joseph Mckibben

Jun 28, 2014, 9:56:24 PM6/28/14
to Dayton Diode

Awesome Rocket! Thank you for your  hard work.