Grand Opening of our first AFRL Maker Hub

Alex VanAtta

Oct 26, 2016, 8:37:30 AM10/26/16
to Dayton Diode
Team AFRL,

I'm pleased to announce the Grand Opening of our first AFRL Maker Hub that
is located inside Tec^Edge (5000 Springfield St #100, Beavercreek, OH
45431).  In our drive to always be more innovative, the Maker Hub provides a
space where you can make a wide variety of things, and create new value from
technology.

The Grand Opening is Thursday, October 27 from 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM.  In
addition to the Maker Hub Open House, we will have several exhibits from
local makerspaces and maker groups, and of course, food trucks available for
lunch.  I encourage those at our WPAFB directorates as well as those who are
in town for the Fellows Banquet, take a few minutes to stop by Tec^Edge and
check it out.

I have attached a flyer for your convenience.  The Grand Opening is also
open to the public, so feel free to share this information with any other
groups you think would benefit from attending.