We Have The LEDs. Now What?

J.J.

Jul 3, 2014, 1:02:32 PM7/3/14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
I stopped by The Diode this morning.  I didn't have anything in mind.  Been away for a while, and I guess I just wanted to see the place.  The drywall work is coming along nicely.

And I think I saw our gift package from Instructables.  Ooodles of LEDs, coin battery cells, and a couple of t-shirts.

So do we now pick an idea for a project and set a date?  Do we want to get together before our monthly business meeting?

Let's discuss.

--JJ

Joseph Mckibben

Jul 3, 2014, 1:10:49 PM7/3/14
to Dayton Diode
Yeah we have to figure out something to build on our build night. Actually two things will be nice because we need to create two Instructables. We can probably talk about it some during the next meeting.