Stopping in Thursday May 14 2015

Adam Russell

May 12, 2015, 7:41:56 PM5/12/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,
I wanted to stop in here and introduce myself - and let you know I was going to be stopping in for raspberry pi (yum) on Thursday. (mostly just to hang out and have a look around)

I'm a mechanical designer for Unison here in Dayton at the Greene (above Potbellys).

I have a fairly diverse background and many... many interests (maybe too many).

Hope to meet you all soon!

~Adam

Rick Burner

May 12, 2015, 8:13:44 PM5/12/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Cool, I see you on Thursday. FYI we just moved to a new space last month and we're still getting things sorted. It's a bit of a mess in there.

Rick