Business Meeting this Monday Night

J. Simmons

Jun 7, 2014, 1:12:58 PM6/7/14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Howdy all,

I am still so very excited about our hard work to make the new space possible and the crazy fast move.  I can't wait to come in Monday night and see things for myself at the meeting.  Speaking of which, there is still a regular business meeting Monday night at 7PM.  I think we should have pizza and cake ahead of time to celebrate the new space.

Agenda wise, at the last monthly meeting we discussed the survey results and affirmed that we are ready to process them, and to discuss additional revenue models for Dayton Diode.  I am thinking we will work as a big group to brainstorm some ideas, and then break out into small groups to flesh out the ideas people are excited about, after which the small groups will share the results of their discussions with the full group.

So, the agenda looks like:

* Opening
 - Check in
 - Ground rules
 - Agenda review
* Reports
 - Treasure
 - FacMan? - in case there is anything to share about the new space
* Discussion
 - Revenue ideas (including breaking into small groups)

See you Monday night,

 -J

Patrick Craig

Jun 8, 2014, 10:31:06 PM6/8/14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Hi fellow diode members,

I will not be able to make it to the meeting tomorrow. How do I get the balance of my member dues to you? Also, I had trouble getting onto the Interwebs from the space tonight.  Connected to router just fine tho. I am thinking that this should be no surprise but I thought I would let you know anyway.

Make stuff, not war,

Pat

Joseph Mckibben

Jun 9, 2014, 7:35:21 AM6/9/14
to Dayton Diode
Sorry about that Patrick we are still working on getting the internet up and running.

About the dues you could pay Rockett directly. Or use the donate button on the front page of daytondiode.org and pay the difference that way.

Joseph Mckibben

Jun 9, 2014, 7:39:08 AM6/9/14
to Dayton Diode
Hey J, I can order pizza for tonight.

Does anyone have any special requests?

J. Simmons

Jun 9, 2014, 11:38:25 AM6/9/14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Joe!  And I'll bring some cupcakes.  Can someone bring some sodas/waters?

Joe, my preference is something with meat but no mushrooms.

See everyone tonight,

 -J

Alex VanAtta

Jun 9, 2014, 4:02:40 PM6/9/14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
I can bring some water/soda/beer.

J. Simmons

Jun 9, 2014, 4:45:34 PM6/9/14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Awesome!

Patrick Craig

Jun 10, 2014, 11:52:00 AM6/10/14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Rockett, where/when can I meet you? The 'donate' button tried to put
me on a recurring payment schedule last time, and I won't do that
option because it inevitably gets me into trouble.

Also, I wanted to offer - assuming I am not at work or otherwise
engaged - to open the space any time there is a "short notice" call to
open it. I live on South Dutoit Street, which by car is about five
seconds' drive from the space. I can be reached through my cell
phone, since I still do not have Internet access at home.

Pat

Joseph Mckibben

Jun 12, 2014, 12:50:53 PM6/12/14
to Dayton Diode

Ok thanks Patrick.

Oh and I think it's just a check box you check or don't check if you don't want to set the donation as recurring.

a a

Jun 12, 2014, 1:23:39 PM6/12/14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

We can met at Wright State of your ever around here. I'm still hurping duroing around in my bike. If Joes or my option doesn't work. Reply.back.