visitor..

Adam Russell

May 18, 2015, 11:45:55 AM5/18/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
had a little gray visitor this morning. I tried to capture him with a Dunkin Donuts cup however he was faster than me. Maybe next time....

Adam Russell

May 18, 2015, 11:48:50 AM5/18/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
also I tried out the Keurig machine and it works great made a pretty good cup of coffee our visitor didn't want any though

Joseph Mckibben

May 18, 2015, 12:25:46 PM5/18/15
to Dayton Diode

Yeah I was pretty sure there was one in there somewhere. Could here something moving around inside the wall. I guess we need to add getting some mouse traps on our list of things to do.

On May 18, 2015 11:48 AM, "Adam Russell" <adam.a....@gmail.com> wrote:
also I tried out the Keurig machine and it works great made a pretty good cup of coffee our visitor didn't want any though

Adam Russell

May 18, 2015, 12:41:23 PM5/18/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Lol. Got him :)

Adam Russell

May 18, 2015, 12:47:22 PM5/18/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
of course I don't know how effective throwing him in the grass outside will be.... but I'm no killer, friends ;)

Joseph Mckibben

May 18, 2015, 12:49:44 PM5/18/15
to Dayton Diode

That will probably be fine. As long as there isn't some sort of breach from outside. Maybe a thorough inspection of the outside wall should be made.

On May 18, 2015 12:47 PM, "Adam Russell" <adam.a....@gmail.com> wrote:
of course I don't know how effective throwing him in the grass outside will be.... but I'm no killer, friends ;)

Brian Cheatwood

May 18, 2015, 1:04:19 PM5/18/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

My guess would be that he is getting in from under the garage door seal.

Joseph Mckibben

May 18, 2015, 1:33:16 PM5/18/15
to Dayton Diode

That makes sense. Actually the garage door isn't very sealed all the way around.

Jay J. Krull

May 18, 2015, 2:26:09 PM5/18/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

Adam, did you think of asking him if he'd be interested in becoming a member?

Adam Russell

May 18, 2015, 4:13:18 PM5/18/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Pretty sure he was stealing some of our cheddar.  Best to not let the nefarious types in.

I dunno.. maybe we could put a USB connection on his tail and make him earn his keep.... you know.......as a mouse.

Eoin Ross

May 19, 2015, 11:26:04 AM5/19/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

We're a hacker/makerspace. Shouldn't we be making a maze for it/them with cheese as a goal?

Use a raspberry pi with noir camera to measure how fast they learn?