[DIODE] Finishing up move tonight

Joseph Mckibben

Jun 4, 2014, 7:14:07 AM6/4/14
to Dayton Diode
Ok so everything is pretty much moved. There is still some stuff in the old space. Whatever is left in the space when I get there at 5:30 tonight will most likely be gotten rid of if not moved. Please, stop by and look at the stuff if you get a chance.

Also, there is tons of organization work to do! Please, come by and help get it all cleaned up.

Joshua Stults

Jun 4, 2014, 11:52:04 AM6/4/14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

Hey Joe,

I'll be there to move some of those laptops, a bit later than 1730 though.

Josh

On Jun 4, 2014 7:14 AM, "Joseph Mckibben" <joe.mc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok so everything is pretty much moved. There is still some stuff in the old space. Whatever is left in the space when I get there at 5:30 tonight will most likely be gotten rid of if not moved. Please, stop by and look at the stuff if you get a chance.

Also, there is tons of organization work to do! Please, come by and help get it all cleaned up.

megan...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2014, 12:03:01 PM6/4/14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Joe,

I get off work at the base today around 5:00. I have not received the combination for the lock but have asked for it. Is there any chance you could email it to me? I want to make sure none of the stuff in the MFJ pile is mine! Thanks. [:

-Megan Imel

Sent from my iPhone

Joseph Mckibben

Jun 4, 2014, 12:03:38 PM6/4/14
to Dayton Diode
Well I will move them to the space if you want to keep them.

J.J.

Jun 4, 2014, 1:48:40 PM6/4/14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Megan:

I just checked my email.  No message from you.  Try again.  (Or, Joe can send it to ya.)

J.J.

Joseph Mckibben

Jun 4, 2014, 1:49:31 PM6/4/14
to Dayton Diode
I sent it

J.J.

Jun 4, 2014, 2:01:49 PM6/4/14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Joe:

I was over there this morning.

FIRST -
I washed the exterior of the fridge.  I wiped down the tall cart, set the microwave (our microwave) on top.  Also wiped it down.  Washed the glass turntable inside the microwave & wiped down the interior.  Started to set up the coffee service items on the cart.  Found the garbage bag liners and placed them on the cart.  Lined the small, black trash pail with a green liner.  Placed the black trash pail between the fridge and the tall cart.  Moved router table and large trash can lid from the freight elevator into the space (ha ha ha).

SECOND -
Dan stopped by.  Wanted to see if any of his items were on the MFJ pile.  They weren't.  NOTE: Front Street is doing sprinkler testing, and have been in our spaces off and on throughout the day.  I grabbed a couple of things from the MFJ pile.  AFAIAC, whatever is left in the old space can be dumpstered.

THIRD -
I saw that someone brought over our curly-Q fluorescent bulbs.  Thanks.  So, I got adventurous and used the tall ladder and the light-bulb extension pole to replace two of them.  Within seconds both emitted pops and smoke.  One failed immediately thereafter.  The other one works, for now, but flashes brightly on occasion and is probably going to die as well.  Which leads me to believe that the light fixtures may be running something other than 120 1-phase VAC.  I didn't have time to ask anyone (Rodney is away today).
COROLLARY - I believe we should enact as policy that no high work is to be performed at the space without a spotter.

FOURTH -
I powered up the "OPEN" sign.  It did not work.  I did not have time to investigate further.

That's all I have for now.  Enjoy the organization & moving wrap-up.

CYa,
J.J.

J. Simmons

Jun 4, 2014, 2:22:10 PM6/4/14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Ditto to JJ's corollary.  ;)

J.J.

Jun 4, 2014, 2:30:25 PM6/4/14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Joe,
Also...I left my toolbox there. It is dark gray, "Rubbermaid"-branded and is (surprise) full of tools. And in the fridge should be a plastic container with jambalaya in it. Don't eat the jambalaya. I coughed on it. :)

J.J.

Joseph Mckibben

Jun 4, 2014, 2:31:49 PM6/4/14
to Dayton Diode
Yummy JJ juju.

J.J.

Joseph Mckibben

Jun 4, 2014, 5:25:13 PM6/4/14
to Dayton Diode

Hey JJ, just got to the space. Your jambalaya was sitting outside the fridge. I put it back in.

J.J.

Jun 5, 2014, 8:20:28 AM6/5/14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Joe!