Office AC

Andrew Wendling

Jul 6, 2015, 6:42:34 PM7/6/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Should be up and running again tomorrow evening.

Andrew Wendling

Jul 7, 2015, 9:25:22 AM7/7/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Replacement fan not in stock at the service store. Getting it shipped.

Jay J. Krull

Jul 7, 2015, 2:07:25 PM7/7/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

Andrew, is this a replacement blower for the AC?

Andrew Wendling

Jul 7, 2015, 2:14:08 PM7/7/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Yes.

Yesterday I had our HVAC guy (Rodney) check out the building.

We have two units servicing the office area and this was his diagnosis:

The split unit for the office is in bad shape. Blower is crap and the unit is deteriorating as a whole.

The other roof unit is in good shape. Compressor is good but the fan has gone out. We'll be replacing the fan and getting this up and running once the part is in.

Jesse Collier

Jul 7, 2015, 4:24:57 PM7/7/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

Is the fan bound for the recycle yard or may I lay claim to it?

Andrew Wendling

Jul 7, 2015, 4:26:37 PM7/7/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
When the job is done, sure.

Andrew Wendling

Jul 17, 2015, 3:32:00 PM7/17/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Up and running as of this morning.

Please keep the office doors shut if/when you have the AC on.

Much appreciated.

-Andrew

J.J.

Jul 19, 2015, 8:19:03 PM7/19/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
I've posted notices on the two doors into the dirty / industrial areas to remind us Diodians to keep those doors closed.  The air conditioners are working hard enough just keeping the office / clean areas cool.  We don't want next month's electricity bill to kill us!

Andrew Wendling

Jul 31, 2015, 9:57:57 AM7/31/15
to Dayton Diode, jjk...@gmail.com
The AC is fixed for realz now.

There are two units that support the office area. The split unit (thermostat in the front office) was the first one fixed. It crapped out within a day of it being "fixed" and it has been determined to be leaking Freon. AC guy said its not worth fixing.

We just got the parts in for the combo unit (thermostat in the meeting room) yesterday and it has since been fixed. This thing pumps.

Enjoy.

Joseph Mckibben

Jul 31, 2015, 10:25:29 AM7/31/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com