Day-Con 9 Community Table

angus blitter

Aug 31, 2015, 6:46:30 AM8/31/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Hello DD,
As we prepare for our 9th year, I wanted to offer the group a community table, on-air interview and/or distribution of marketing material to attendees. Our public session will be on October 16th, 2015. If you had someone available from 9-4 it would be a great opportunity to promote and participate with the wider community. Here is a link to last year's video https://vimeo.com/109641792 . Rockett represented.
Thanks,
Angus

J.J.

Sep 15, 2015, 12:35:09 PM9/15/15
to Dayton Diode
Angus,

I think right now our preoccupation with our upcoming open house has us running around with blinders.  Hence the lack of action on your query.

I think as a group we'd be thrilled to have a presence at DayCon.  It's largely a matter of staffing.  Let me circulate among our core guys and get back with you by this time next week.

Thanks!
JJ

angus blitter

Sep 28, 2015, 3:03:51 PM9/28/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Excellent. I will hold the community table slot and look for you confirmation.
Thanks,
Angus

angus blitter

Sep 28, 2015, 3:28:41 PM9/28/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
BTW: Holoseat would be a perfect demo for DC9.
-Angus

KOAH

Oct 6, 2015, 1:14:56 PM10/6/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
I will be traveling tomorrow but wanted to check in and see if anyone can man a community table next Friday? If Jay's virtual bike seat is available I think that would play well...we have the folks for Cycle-Logik coming in and they are anxious to meet with the Diode.
Thanks,

Bryan Fite

Sent From Mobile Device-Spelling and Grammar Suspect

Joseph Mckibben

Oct 6, 2015, 1:17:56 PM10/6/15
to Dayton Diode

Hey Bryan,  what time on Friday?

We don't have a J's Holoseat project. He is currently moving out of town. It may be possible to Hack one together real quick though if anyone has an old exercise bike or something like that laying around.

angus blitter

Oct 6, 2015, 1:51:00 PM10/6/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
The official event time is 10AM -3PM on Friday. Community table should be setup around 9AM. We will be shooting video and possible the local news will be there. That's too bad about him leaving his project would have been the perfect demo - Connected Cars, Augmented reality and body/health hacking. Cycle-Logik does some similar stuff and would love to have met with you guys. Regardless, if you can come out we would love to host you.

Thanks,
Bryan