December 5th Vegan Holiday Party

lindsay rubin

Nov 11, 2013, 12:56:20 AM11/11/13
to daviscl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Club Vegan!

Would you be interested in pairing with VegansofDavis for our Holiday Party next month? I can arrange for it to be on Dec. 5th which is the first Thurs of the month. It would be great to have the teaching kitchen for the party. I am planning on widely advertising the event in Davis and Whole Foods has already offered to donate some vegan food.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and if this is possible. Thanks so much!

Lindsay

Roger L Kelley

Nov 11, 2013, 1:23:03 AM11/11/13
to daviscl...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Lindsay. Tuesday and Thursday evenings will be bad for me for a  good while.

Davis Food Co-op Club Vegan meets the first Thursday of every month at the Davis Food Conference Room at 7pm - great vegan food, amazing vegan people and lots of fun!
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Davis Food Co-op Club Vegan" group.

Parvaneh Keivanfar

Nov 11, 2013, 1:50:31 AM11/11/13
to daviscl...@googlegroups.com
That sounds exciting to join them! Is there any chance to change the day? If not, I'll work it out some how.

Sent from my iPhone

Laura Scott

Nov 11, 2013, 10:27:32 AM11/11/13
to daviscl...@googlegroups.com
Sounds wonderful!

lindsay rubin

Nov 11, 2013, 12:41:27 PM11/11/13
to daviscl...@googlegroups.com
The reason why I chose Dec 5th is because it is already reserved for Club Vegan. How does securing the teaching co-op work if it is not on the club vegan day? Thank you!!

Laura Doyle

Nov 11, 2013, 4:53:48 PM11/11/13
to daviscl...@googlegroups.com
Hey there everybody

Sadly, the Teaching Kitchen is not available on December 5. We had already asked Club Vegan to cancel their December meeting or hold it elsewhere for that day, since it's the day of the annual Children's Candlelight parade. Because of the holidays, we don't have any space available in the Teaching Kitchen in December.

Laura Doyle

Lindsay Rubin

Nov 11, 2013, 5:46:20 PM11/11/13
to daviscl...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much for letting me know, Laura!

We will have the Vegan Holiday Ball at my home. Please respond if you are interested and what dates during Dec 5 - 13th work best for you!

Lindsay 🐰

Sent from my iPhone

|practice compassion|

Brad R Smith

Nov 11, 2013, 9:52:37 PM11/11/13
to daviscl...@googlegroups.com

Hi Lindsay - Sounds like a terrific idea to join the Vegan Holiday Ball (is it more than a potluck?). Thank you for your thoughtfulness and generosity in hosting and extending an invitation to the DFC vegans :)

Any day except the 8th and 9th look good for Anne and me. Let us know how we can help.

Brad and Anne Smith