Potluck this Thursday!

Robb & Nancy Davis

Jul 1, 2013, 5:46:13 PM7/1/13
to daviscl...@googlegroups.com
Yes, this Thursday is the Fourth of July, but it is also the first Thursday of the month and time for another vegan potluck.  We do not have a theme specified, so feel free to bring whatever you want!  You may want to bring an item that works for a picnic, or something nice and cool, but anything vegan will do!  If you can, bring along your place setting as well.

The potluck is at 6:30, and we will end by 8 so everyone can go watch the fireworks if they so desire!

Hope to see you Thursday at the Co-op's Teaching Kitchen - Nancy

--
Robb and Nancy Davis
2550 Sycamore Lane, Unit 8D

Robb - (717) 598-2019
Nanc - (717) 419 4680

Steve and Colette Kitlas

Jul 5, 2013, 8:30:24 PM7/5/13
to daviscl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nancy:

We're sorry we missed the gathering. We should be able to make the next months meeting.
Look forward to seeing you then.

Colette and Steve

Davis Food Co-op Club Vegan meets the first Thursday of every month at the Davis Food Conference Room at 7pm - great vegan food, amazing vegan people and lots of fun!
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Davis Food Co-op Club Vegan" group.

Ben Thomas

Jul 6, 2013, 1:56:43 AM7/6/13
to daviscl...@googlegroups.com
Hello all!

We hope everyone had a great 4th of July! We wound up staying later than expected at Berryessa and didn't make it back in time to come to the potluck. We were thinking of all of you! See you next month. :)

Best,

Ben and Lindsay

Roger L Kelley

Jul 6, 2013, 2:35:56 AM7/6/13
to daviscl...@googlegroups.com
Ditto you all, hope to see you next month.
Roger & Shirley