Healthy Vegan Cooking Class Tomorrow

Matthew Russell

Jun 19, 2013, 2:57:17 PM6/19/13
to daviscl...@googlegroups.com, vegan...@gmail.com
Davis Club Vegan,

For the McDougalites, Fuhrmanites, and other aspiring Healthy Vegans out there, I'll be teaching a cooking class tomorrow at the Davis Co-Op focusing on maximizing deliciousness and satisfaction in nutrient-rich, oil-free dishes. Should be fun and you will be well-fed!

Best,
Matt Russell

lindsay rubin

Jun 19, 2013, 4:37:35 PM6/19/13
to daviscl...@googlegroups.com
This sounds awesome! Ben and I are going to try to make it. Thank you!

Lindsay

Davis Food Co-op Club Vegan meets the first Thursday of every month at the Davis Food Conference Room at 7pm - great vegan food, amazing vegan people and lots of fun!
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Davis Food Co-op Club Vegan" group.

Simone Hasenbein

Jun 19, 2013, 4:43:25 PM6/19/13
to daviscl...@googlegroups.com
This sounds perfect!! We'd love to come!

How can we register as I saw registration for this event is closed?

Thanks,
Simone

Laura Doyle

Jun 19, 2013, 6:03:18 PM6/19/13
to daviscl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Simone,

You can either drop money off at the co-op in the registration box at the demo counter or, since there are a number of spaces left you could show up tomorrow and pay right before class.  Hope to see you there.

Laura Doyle

S Hodgson

Jun 19, 2013, 11:58:31 PM6/19/13
to daviscl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Laura,

I would like to come. Is there a  dinner first? I have just made a bean chile to bring along.

Regards,

Susan Hodgson
__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 8468 (20130619) __________

http://www.eset.com

Robb & Nancy Davis

Jun 20, 2013, 12:14:24 AM6/20/13
to daviscl...@googlegroups.com
This is not the Club Vegan meeting.  This is for a cooking class put on by the Co-op.

We are planning a regular Club Vegan meeting, for those who want to attend, on Thursday, July 4th (the first Thursday in July).  Even though it is a holiday, we hope to see many of you then!

Nancy Davis
Robb and Nancy Davis
2550 Sycamore Lane, Unit 8D
Davis, CA   95616