October Club Vegan

1 view

Robb & Nancy Davis

Sep 30, 2013, 12:23:50 PM9/30/13
to daviscl...@googlegroups.com
This Thursday is the first Thursday of October, so that must mean another Club Vegan meeting!  I was not able to attend the meeting in September, so I don't know if a decision was made about a theme for this month's potluck.  Anybody out there who can help us out with this?  If not, any yummy vegan dish you want to share with the group will be a great contribution to the evening.

Happy Fall - Nancy

--
Robb and Nancy Davis
2550 Sycamore Lane, Unit 8D

Robb - (717) 598-2019
Nanc - (717) 419 4680

Laura Scott

Sep 30, 2013, 12:30:04 PM9/30/13
to daviscl...@googlegroups.com
I hope to be there, but I don't know yet what I can bring!!  :)
Thanks!
Laura

Davis Food Co-op Club Vegan meets the first Thursday of every month at the Davis Food Conference Room at 7pm - great vegan food, amazing vegan people and lots of fun!
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Davis Food Co-op Club Vegan" group.

Kitlas

Sep 30, 2013, 1:10:53 PM9/30/13
to Davis Vegan Club
Hello Nancy and fellow Veg friends:

I apologize for not sending out an earlier email. We have been very preoccupied with our son's upcoming wedding.

This Thursday, October 3rd, from 6:30 to 8:30, at the Co-Op Kitchen, is indeed the next Club Vegan gathering.
Last month we discussed bringing dishes that surround the fall foods which, abound in our gardens and stores.
I may make a pumpkin pie, (or 2) which is one of my favorite desserts at this time.

We look forward to all who come and bring your friends.
See you Thursday,

Colette Kitlas

lindsay rubin

Sep 30, 2013, 2:52:43 PM9/30/13
to daviscl...@googlegroups.com, Belinda Richardson, Shawn Witte
Super, see you on Thursday! I think Fall theme is a perfect idea. Ben will possibly be joining and maybe one or two of my roommates depending on who is available!

warm wishes,
Lindsay