Club Vegan Potluck - Thursday, August 1

Robb & Nancy Davis

Jul 30, 2013, 7:20:47 PM7/30/13
to daviscl...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder that this Thursday is the next potluck for Club Vegan.  We'll meet at 6:30, with all of our goodies to share.

Feel free to bring summer treats - whatever you eat to help cool you down - to share if you're so inclined.

I hope to see you there - Nancy

--
Nancy Davis

lindsay rubin

Aug 1, 2013, 3:05:25 PM8/1/13
to daviscl...@googlegroups.com
Hi All! Ben is out of town for the long weekend and I have a schedule conflict tonight, but I hope everyone has a nice time at Club Vegan!

<3Lindsay

Davis Food Co-op Club Vegan meets the first Thursday of every month at the Davis Food Conference Room at 7pm - great vegan food, amazing vegan people and lots of fun!
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Davis Food Co-op Club Vegan" group.