Work Session / World Cup tomorrow

Noam Ross

Jul 8, 2014, 11:00:25 AM7/8/14
to Davis R Users Group
Hi all,

It's been pointed out to me that tomorrow's meeting is during the Netherlands-Argentina world cup semifinal, so our meeting may be more sparsely attended than usual.  If you ARE planning on coming, could you let me know?  We may cancel if there's no interest.

If we do meet, I point out that our room has an enormous screen.  We can put the game on and attempt to "work" simultaneously.

Viva [your team here]!

Noam

Gouri Shankar Mishra

Jul 8, 2014, 12:30:54 PM7/8/14
to davi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks N. I am planning to join tmrw's meeting -  but I was wondering if it is possible, without much effort, to meet earlier than usual before the game.

Thanks

Kristina Wolf

Jul 8, 2014, 3:04:40 PM7/8/14
to davi...@googlegroups.com
I would like to come if anyone else will be there. Been trying to solve some graphing issues for awhile now!

Kristina Wolf
--
Check out our R resources at http://www.noamross.net/davis-r-users-group.html
---

Jill Spear

Jul 8, 2014, 4:20:40 PM7/8/14
to davi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all.  I may come only from about 2-3 for a work session.  Although since my time is very limited, if the game is on, it will be a distraction for me.  I would probably work elsewhere if that was the case.  Dont mean to be a buzzkill just honest.

Jill