Last D-RUG worksession tomorrow 10-12pm

Ryan Peek

Dec 6, 2017, 7:46:47 PM12/6/17
to davi...@googlegroups.com
Hi D-RUG-ers,

Hope all is well with everyone. Just wanted to let you know our final work session of the quarter will be tomorrow from 10-12pm in DSI 360. No presentations tomorrow, just a chance to work on code, ask questions, or commiserate.

We'll pick up meeting again next quarter on Jan 8 (MONDAY), 10-12pm in the DSI 360 space.

Adios,
Ryan

--

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe."
John Muir (My First Summer in the Sierra, 1911)