[D-RUG]: Thursday 10/27 @1pm: Using RMarkdown & RNotebooks for research and writing...

Ryan Peek

Oct 25, 2016, 1:55:35 PM10/25/16
to davi...@googlegroups.com
Hi R-folks,

I'll be talking this Thursday at 1:10 pm about using RMarkdown and a little bit about the new RNotebooks (only available via the development version of RStudio...if you want to get a copy set up before Thursday so you can follow along, please visit the RStudio website here). I plan on demoing how you can write code, analysis, notes, manuscripts, and even your CV in RMarkdown, and provide some examples. Hopefully you may find something new and/or useful!

We'll have the usual work-session after. Look forward to seeing you there.

Adios,
Ryan

--

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe."
John Muir (My First Summer in the Sierra, 1911)