Fall Quarter Meetings: Wednesdays 10-12, Wickson 2120J

Michael

Sep 30, 2015, 12:09:57 PM9/30/15
to Davis R Users' Group
Hi all,

The first D-RUG meeting of the academic year will be next week, Wednesday 10-12, in Wickson 2120J (central stairs to second floor, make a right, room on your left), and that will be our regular meeting time and place for the quarter.

We could use another speaker or two this quarter. Presentations are generally an hour and could introduce a package or show how you use a tool in R that would be useful to other group members. We have requests for genomic data analysis and visualization, network analysis and visualization, and publication-ready tables and plots, but other ideas are welcome too. Send me a message off-list if you are interested in giving a presentation.

Cheers,

Michael