Fwd: [datascience-announce] DSI workshops - Introduction to git and command line

Myfanwy Johnston

Jan 19, 2017, 12:16:45 PM1/19/17
to davi...@googlegroups.com
For those who have been asking about Git and the command line recently: see below & try to make it to the workshop if you can!

Jan 20, 2017, 1:35:02 PM1/20/17
to Davis R Users' Group
Hi M,
Is it going to be a recording?
thanks!
Esther

Myfanwy Johnston

Jan 20, 2017, 1:53:25 PM1/20/17
to davi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Esther (and the rest of the list),

It's going to be a live Workshop with Carl Stahmer, and I don't think it's going to be recorded or webcast.  But please note that it is NOT taking place today - it's been rescheduled to February 3rd:

"As such, we are rescheduling the first workshop“Minimal Git” to 10:30 - 12:00 on February 3, immediately before the one already scheduled for that day. People can see the revised schedule at http://www.digitalscholarslab.org/2017/01/17/spring-workshop-schedule/.  Sorry for the misstep."

Best,
Myfanwy

--
Check out our R resources at http://d-rug.github.io/