Three half-day workshops: git/github, Amazon Cloud, and intro shell

C. Titus Brown

Oct 22, 2016, 7:41:46 PM10/22/16
to dib-tr...@lists.idyll.org, davi...@googlegroups.com, gcm...@ucdavis.edu
Hello all,

I'm offering three introductory half-day workshops in November, and registration is now open for all three!

---

Nov 1: Introductory version control with git - https://dib-training.readthedocs.io/en/pub/2016-11-01-intro-git.html

Nov 17: Amazon Web Services for cloud computing - https://dib-training.readthedocs.io/en/pub/2016-11-17-aws.html

Nov 29: Introduction to the UNIX shell - https://dib-training.readthedocs.io/en/pub/2016-11-29-shell-halfday.html

---

All three workshops will be in 1043 Valley Hall, and will run from 9:15-12:30 or so. Registration is free.

We do plan on recording all three, and the recordings will be available on the event Web pages above.

Hope to see you there!

Please see http://dib-training.readthedocs.org/ for upcoming December workshops as well.

best,
—titus

p.s. If registration fills up, there are extra tickets available for VetMed affiliates; contact me separately or see the SVM announcement.