[D-RUG]: no meetup this week or next...

Ryan Peek

Jun 12, 2017, 6:43:42 PM6/12/17
to davi...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,
The summer field season is upon us and that unfortunately means less time spent with R and more time spent in the field (for me).  I won't be around the next few Tuesdays to host our weekly worksession, but please stay tuned for a poll/email in the next week or so to vote on potential new times for the summer.

Also, for the folks using `dplyr`, a new version has been released. There are some new and nice programming updates built into it...check out a short demo on the dplyr website: http://dplyr.tidyverse.org/articles/programming.html

Best of luck with whatever you may be working on, inside or outside.

Adios,
Ryan

--

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe."
John Muir (My First Summer in the Sierra, 1911)