UseR 2016 & Slack channel

Myfanwy Johnston

Jun 27, 2016, 2:09:05 AM6/27/16
to davi...@googlegroups.com
Hey d-ruggites,

For those of you attending UseR! this week, we started a private d-rug slack channel on the UC Davis slack account - just go to ucdavis.slack.com, sign up with your ucdavis email address, and then email (mrow...@gmail.com) or tweet (@Voovarb) me your slack username, and I'll invite you to the channel.  Should be an easy way to communicate during the conference.

For those not affiliated with UC Davis but who are going to be at the conference, email or tweet me directly and I'll keep you in the d-rug events//socials loop.

Best,
Myfanwy

--
Myfanwy Johnston