D-RUG: First 2018 work session, this MONDAY (1/8) 10-12pm

Ryan Peek

Jan 4, 2018, 3:33:54 PM1/4/18
to davi...@googlegroups.com
Hi D-RUGgies,

Hope everyone has had a rejuvenating break of some type. Just wanted to let you all know we'll be starting our weekly meetups again. This quarter we'll be meeting on Mondays from 10am-12pm in the DSI 360 room.

As always, these working sessions are open to anyone/everyone interested in R, beginning to advanced. If you have interest in presenting on a topic, or hearing more about a topic (package, code, data, etc.), please let me know.

See you Monday!

Adios,
Ryan

--

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe."
John Muir (My First Summer in the Sierra, 1911)

Ann Willis

Jan 4, 2018, 3:49:12 PM1/4/18
to davi...@googlegroups.com
Can I put this on the Watershed calendar for people to find?

Ann

--
Check out our R resources at http://d-rug.github.io/
---