Help with R class next week

Michael

Sep 12, 2015, 5:10:26 PM9/12/15
to Davis R Users' Group
Hi druggies,

I am teaching an R "bootcamp" next week (this week? Sept. 14-18) and would like to have a few more people in the room who can help students when they get stuck. The class is designed for novices, so you needn't be an expert. Mornings (9-12) will be lecture and short exercises; afternoons (1-4) will be independent work. You are welcome to help whenever and however much you want, but I could especially use a few more people for the afternoons, Monday afternoon most of all.

Let me know -- off-list, don't hit reply :) -- if you are interested or have any questions.

Cheers,

Michael

Jaclyn Aliperti

Sep 14, 2015, 3:45:24 PM9/14/15
to davi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael,

My parents are in town visiting so I can't make the R bootcamp this week, but I was wondering if you have any presentations, websites or other material that you're planning on sharing with the class that you might be able to forward along. Thanks, and I hope all is well :)

Best,
Jackie

--
Check out our R resources at http://www.noamross.net/davis-r-users-group.html