D-RUG last summer worksession tomorrow 10-12pm, & FALL QUARTER MEETING TIMES

Ryan Peek

Sep 12, 2017, 1:39:04 AM9/12/17
to davi...@googlegroups.com
Hi D-RUGers...

Hope everyone is doing well. Looks like the vote for our Fall 2017 worksession times yielded Thursday 10-12pm. We will be meeting in the Shields Library 360 room, inside the DSI space, starting Sep 28th. Check our website for a map, or just email me.

Stay tuned for future notes on presentations, workshops, once I get a better sense of what that might include.

We will have our last "summer" worksession tomorrow from 10-12pm in 360 Shields Library.

Thanks,
Adios,
Ryan

--

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe."
John Muir (My First Summer in the Sierra, 1911)