D-RUG: paid part time R programming gig...

Ryan Peek

Jan 6, 2018, 5:49:41 PM1/6/18
to davi...@googlegroups.com
For those interested, please email Belize Lane.

We are searching for a competent R programmer to assist in the development of a tool for calculating ecologically significant aspects of the flow regime from long-term daily streamflow time series (i.e. functional flow metrics). Most of the statistics and algorithms for calculating these metrics have already been developed and just need to be translated into R for easy computation and algorithm refinement. The position will be working directly with Drs. Belize Lane and Samuel-Sandoval Solis as part of a larger California environmental flows working group. This is a 10-20 hour a week hourly paid position that should last about 3 months. Please contact Belize Lane <beliz...@usu.edu> for more information.

--

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe."
John Muir (My First Summer in the Sierra, 1911)